7.29.09

I'm super excited that Melissa Byers left me some advice on my blog! :) (I know, I'm a nerd).

So the plan of attack is to eat more fat. Started off the day in the negative b/c I figured the olive oil I fried my eggs in would be enough fat for breakfast. It's 9:30 and I'm STARVING. So, for future reference, I need to eat more fat in the mornings.

Breakfast - 2 eggs (fried in EVOO) + 2 soy patties

Lunch - Greek salad (olives, feta, lettuce, tomato, artichoke hearts) + 2tbs. greek dressing. I'm pretty sure greek dressing is NOT paleo, but this is basically a wash since I ate out. **STARVING by 3PM... missing that protein & fat for sure**

Dinner - (eating out again) 2 h.b. eggs + spinach + medley of veggies + low-carb sesame dressing (probably not paleo)

Snack - 2tsp. sunbutter (@ 7PM), then fruit salad (banana, 4 strawberries, blueberries, 6 pecan halves, & 2tbs. shredded coconut)

Eating out twice today was probably not the best idea, but I had a good time visiting with a friend & my mom, so it is what it is.

Target for tomorrow: MORE FAT!

Great article on Thunder Heart Bison farm in Austin, TX. I want to get some meat from this guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine