Fat Challenge Day 1 - 7.30.09

I've decided to do another "challenge" since I seem to enjoy them so much:). I'm only setting a goal of 2 weeks for this one and will continue on from there as I see fit.

This challenge will be to eat more fat every day and to eat ZERO cheat meals. I'm not going 100% paleo yet, b/c I will still occasionally eat soy, peanut butter and might have dairy here & there, but I will limit these.

Breakfast - 2 fried eggs, 2 soy sausages, 15 almonds, 1tsp. sunbutter (mental note: TOO sweet for morning time!)

Lunch - Meat sauce w/spaghetti squash + 15 almonds + 1tsp. peanut butter

Snack - 1 banana, 9 almonds

Dinner - 1 chicken thigh + 1.5c. roasted brussel sprouts + 4tsp. peanut butter

Snack - 1 banana + 4 strawberries + blueberries + 6 pecan halves + 2tsp. coconut flakes

Meat vs. beans in our evolutionary history.

Do people ACTUAL believe this kind of thing will work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine