1.12.2010

Started off with a bad breakfast this morning. I had to go to the dentist early AM, so I wanted to have something quick. And I know cheerios sits well on my iffy stomach lately.

B - 1c. cheerios, 1/2 c. 1% milk, 1 mandarin orange
S - 1/2 cucumber w/salt, 1 mandarin orange
L - Bojangles Egg & Cheese biscuit (planned on Subway, but apparently they are closed!)
D - hot wings! (6 w/spicy garlic sauce), 12oz. sprite
S - 1.5 mandarin oranges, 8oz. orange juice, 1 celery stick, 2tbs. cream cheese

Carbs = 179g
Protein = 54g
Fat = 90g
Calories = 1,733


HORRIBLE migraine this evening. Had it lingering all afternoon and it hit hard after the hot wings.

I want to get my protein and fat a little higher and my carbs a little lower, but progress. Bad eating today due to two appts. that threw me off schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine