2.25.10

Well, today is my first no-soda day. I am miserable and cranky. I guess I was more dependent on the caffeine/sugar rush than I realized!

B - 2 eggs, 1tbs. butter, 12oz. milk (2%)
S - 8oz. OJ, 2 cheese sticks, 1/2c. grapes
L - 4oz. chicken breast, 1tbs. guacamole, 1tbs. salsa, 1/8c. cheese blend
S - 1/3c. honey bunches of oats w/almonds, 1/4c. milk (2%), 1c. pineapple, 2 pickle spears, 3 Reese's peanut butter eggs (BINGE! but oh so good!)
D - Edamame (1c. edible portion), low-sodium soy sauce, 1c. roasted garbanzo beans (w/olive oil), 12oz. milk


Calories = 2,429
Carbs = 225g (37%)
Fat = 117g (43%)
Protein = 124g (20%)

I have been RAVENOUS for the past two days. It's like I can't get enough fruit/dairy to be satisfied. My weight has been steadily climbing, I'm up 7lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight today, so I'm trying to keep myself in check. Apparently, baby has other ideas. Over on everything today. :(

p.s. I REALLY want a coke:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine