3.23.10

Per suggestions from a commenter, I am not going to track calories on here anymore, but instead just work at eating as much healthy food as I want. It will definitely be a work in progress and I'm not giving up dairy, but hopefully this new tactic will allow me to relax a bit and keep the pregnancy weight gain in check.

I'm currently reading "The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson of Mark's Daily Apple, so I hope to incorporate more of this lifestyle and food going forward.

Meal Plan
B - 12oz. milk, carrot/celery/almond salad, 2 HB eggs
S - 20oz. coke (so much for giving this up!), Oikos Blueberry yogurt
L - 2 celery stalks w/PB, 2 small chicken thighs
S - 1 cheese stick, 1.5c. cantaloupe
D - MDA Stuffed Peppers, minus the green pepper (made the filling into patties - total of 1.5c.), 1 cheese stick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine