9.2.09

Not even going to post what I ate, it was so shameful. I feel awful and ashamed:). It involved donuts, white rice, corn flakes (not together, though).

Back on track tomorrow and I'm looking forward to not feeling icky. Good thing is that I don't want to cheat again any time soon. It's really not hard to eat clean, not when you make an effort.

I ordered some almond flour this week, so I'm hoping if I get some healthy baked goods recipes under my belt, I can avoid days like today when the urge to eat something yummy is overwhelming.

Great day with family, though! :)

Oh and my new favorite primal/paleo blog is "This Primal Life" by Shelley. She has so many great recipes and just wonderful information. If you haven't already (she was linked on "Mark's Daily Apple"), you should DEFINITELY check her site out. It's great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine