10.16.09

B - 20oz. black coffee, 1c. paleo chicken salad, 2 lettuce leaves
L - 8oz. tilapia, 2/3 eggplant (about 2.5c), 15 pecan halves (uncomfortably full after this... too much eggplant:) or maybe my dress is too tight.)
S - 1 apple pie Larabar
D - *rehearsal dinner - BBQ sandwich (w/ bun), 1/4c. each of potato salad, coleslaw & pasta salad, 2 cans diet dr. pepper

Carbs = 102g
Fat = 129g
Protein = 143g
Calories = 2,118


Over on everything today, but that's to be expected since I couldn't control dinner. Could have fasted, but I didn't want to do that and the bbq was absolutely scrumptious:).

Weddding tomorrow, which means another day of non-paleo eating more than likely. Coming home tonight, I wanted to eat some other junk since the day was already a bad one, but controlled myself and went to bed instead. Small victory:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine