Day 12

Breakfast - leftover spaghetti squash bake, 1 apple, coffee
Snack - larabar (I know, I know, I'm eating too many of these things)
Lunch - Chili, arugula salad w/evoo and lemon juice (my new favorite thing to eat), 1/2 patty bison burger
Snack- larabar
Dinner - leftover spaghetti squash bake, arugula salad
Later that night.... bowl of chili and 3 squares of 86% chocolate (finally caved, but at least it's not milk chocolate?)

Craving a milkshake today.  It is a huge weakness of mine.  Ever since I got pregnant, I have been literally CRAZY for milkshakes (chocolate to be specific).  It got to be around a milkshake PER DAY at one point.  After my 30 days are up, I'm going to try to make some coconut milk ice cream so that I can have coconut milk/cream milkshakes... mmm.  Maybe something like this (but with paleo coconut vanilla ice cream).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine