Day 20

I NEED SLEEP!  I'm slowly starting to go crazy from sleep deprivation.  Naps are in order for this weekend.  Well, that's if I can get my daughter to nap as well:).

Breakfast - coffee, banana, 1/4 apple, 1/2 frittata with sausage, onions, tomatoes (seriously considered eating the whole thing, I'm so hungry).
Snack - larabar
Lunch - Shredded chicken over arugula, not sure what else
Snack - Okay, I went a little overboard... and cheated a bit on the whole 30 thing... 2c. walnuts, roasted with cinnamon, nutmeg and honey (!), apple, 1/2 frittata coffee
Dinner - 4oz. steak, steamed broccoli, carrots and green beans

HUGE binge today on the nuts, but oh my God, they were delicious and actually hit the spot, unlike anything else I've had for the past 20 days.  I don't know what my deal is, but I'm having such a hard time with this Paleo challenge.  It's probably just life in general and that's carrying over into my diet life:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine