Day 19

I felt really awesome last night while putting my daughter to bed.  I felt like, "Wow, I can really do this and I don't even WANT anything like pizza again."  Then my daughter woke up at midnight and didn't go back to sleep for a few hours and I started craving junk again.  I also ate through all my leftovers, so now I have the task of cooking if I want something good to eat (and I'm exhausted and don't want to do it).

So, here we are for today:
B - frittata with leftover broccoli, ham, onions
Snack - apple
Lunch - turkey meat over arugula, larabar, cranberries, lemon juice
Snack - I feel like eating everything in site or going and getting something really bad to eat.  I might eat the leftover frittata shortly so I can feel somewhat full.
Dinner - No earthly idea but probably something like chicken. Ended up eating shredded chicken and pistachios.

I'm tasking myself to go through our deep freezer this weekend and pull out a few pieces of meat to use in recipes next week.  We have a freezer full of delicious grass-fed/locally/humanely raised food and it's just piled on top of each other so I have no idea what's in there.  Pathetic, I know.

Enough negativity from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine