Friday the 13th

Friday, day 13... my cravings still haven't abated yet.  I was hoping by time I neared the second week I would be feeling less like eating an extra large cheese pizza every few hours:).

Breakfast - last leftovers of spaghetti squash bake, 4 small sausage patties, coffee
Snack - larabar, 1/4 apple
Lunch - turkey deli meat, few bites of chili, clementine
Snack - ham deli meat (2 slices), coffee, larabar, apple
Dinner - Cheese pizza?? Chicken breast w/peppers, onions and broccoli and an arugula salad with lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper.

I'm also spending way too much on groceries.  I've spent over $400 in the past three weeks and that's just NOT in the budget.  I'm going to have to tighten things up a bit.  The crazy thing is that I haven't even really bought much meat, which should be the expensive thing!

Okay, Dr. Michael Eades gave me what I needed today!  Thank you for the inspiration and explanation, Doc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine