Day 7

Week 1 complete!  Still feeling good, but still feeling hungry.  I'm hoping I can get this worked out next week.  I've just been eating TONS more lately, in the hopes that it will curb my hunger.

Breakfast - Coffee, Frittata with last remaining veg (broccoli, mushrooms, green onions) and bacon.
Snack - Clementine, raisins, bites of banana, banana bread larabar
Lunch - leftover fish and sweet potato (8oz. of fish), few bites of spaghetti squash with meatballs/peppers/onions on top
Snack - clementine, raisins, pistachios
Dinner - 3 slices of bacon, spaghetti squash with meatballs/peppers/onions that I didn't eat at lunch

All in all, I'd have to say my first week has gone surprisingly well.  I'm feeling less snacky as I go about my day, although, I've had a weak past few days where I REALLY wanted some Christmas candy that's still hanging around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine