Day 4 & 5

Forgot to update yesterday so I'll try to remember what I ate:
Breakfast - 1/2 frittata (same as always, sausage, tomatoes, onions, green onions, mushrooms)
Snack - 3/4 apple, raisins
Lunch - Ham & hard-boiled egg salad (arugula, almonds, tomato, green onions, cucumber)
Dinner - other half of frittata (went to my niece's 6th bday party and my sister made spaghetti carbonara and chocolate cake... it was tough, but I ate my frittata:)!)
Snack - 3 hard-boiled eggs and my weight in pistachios.

Today -
Breakfast - coffee, frittata with bacon, onions, green onions, yellow pepper, mushrooms
Snack - apple, raisins, few bites of banana
Lunch - Bison burger (1/2lb.) with arugula, cucumber, tomato, green onions, almonds)
Snack - 2 clementines
Dinner - 4oz. halibut (cooked with olive oil, salt and pepper), 1 roasted sweet potato
Snack - coffee, pistachios, raisins

I can't seem to get my evening hunger in check, hence the pistachios and dried fruit binges every evening.  I know it's not good to eat so much dried fruit and nuts, but for now, I'm going with it until my hunger evens out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine