Day 30 of 36 - Paleo Challenge

Less than a week left, but I don't really want to focus on the end of this challenge. If I do, then I'll go off the deep end and have trouble climbing back on after Turkey Day. Instead, I'm going to pretend that t-day is just a cheat day worked into this whole lifestyle:).

I have been thinking about pizza for like the past 3 days. Either I'll try to make a paleo pizza or I might just give in and have what I'm craving.

Feeling really good, though. I love how I'm never bloated or have stomach issues when I'm on these challenges. Remembering this and how shitty I feel when I "cheat" helps to keep me coming back.

B - 1 banana, 20oz. black coffee, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices homemade bacon, 9 pecan halves, fish oil (3P/3C/3F)
*severely nauseated starting at 8:30AM... maybe this is a good sign!! (fingers crossed!)

L - Chef salad (lettuce, ham, turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes), no dressing (3P/1C/0F)

S - 2oz. pork roast, 1 PB Cookie Larabar, 1/2 glass of red wine (2P/2.5C/4F)

D - 2 sausage patties (3oz.), 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 onion, 9 walnut halves, 1 apple (3P/3C/3F)

Blocks = 11P/9.5C/10F
Carbs = 98g
Fat = 121g
Protein = 74g
Calories = 1,779


Ate lots of piggy today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine