Fat Challenge Day 6 - 8.5.09

I think I'm going to try to kick my addiction to Crystal Light. It is seriously a problem and I feel like I'm cheating on the whole paleo route since I have like 10 packets a day.

B - 2 fried eggs, 15 almonds, 1tsp. peanut butter (and STILL hungry!)

L - 1 chicken drumstick, leftover kale & pine nuts, 15 almonds, 2tsp. peanut butter, handful of dried cranberries (serious munchies today!)

S - 2 hb eggs, 9 brazil nuts

D - 1 veggie burger, 2 slices of tomato, lettuce, mayo (~1tsp.) @ Red Robin, + 2tsp. peanut butter, some pine nuts

*SERIOUSLY jonesin' for some carbs & meat.

S - 2 eggs scrambled (w/1tsp. milk), 2 veggie bacon slices

Bad day... felt very tired and really having some fierce cravings. Also felt hungry all day despite copious amounts of fat. I don't know what is going on with me today.

Carbs = 109 (dried cranberries were 66g!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine