Fat Challenge Day 24 - 8.23.09

B - Paleo pancake (1/2c. ground almonds, 1/4c. coconut milk, 1 egg, 1 tsp. honey, 2 tsp. maple syrup, 1tbs. coconut oil), 4 med. strawberries, 1/4c. blueberries.
*Decided to double the amount of almonds to help thicken up the pancake. It definitely worked! However, I am horrible at flipping these things b/c they fall apart so easily. Next time I'll use a plate. I also burned it, but it was still yummy with the maple syrup:).

L - 8oz. tilapia, 30 pistachios, 2tsp. sunbutter

S - 15 pistachios

D - 5 buffalo wings, 2c. celery, carrot & almond salad

S - 4tsp. sunbutter, 2 now-&-later candies (I totally caved), 30 pistachios

Later that night... 1/4c. dried prunes. Seriously bad eating/snacking day!

Carbs = 117.9g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine