Fat Challenge Day 7 - 8.6.09

Seven days in and I made it through yesterday which I hope was my low point. I desperately wanted something sweet or "grainy". :) Instead, I loaded up on fat. Didn't really satisfy my cravings, but it got me through it without succumbing to temptation.

However, I did succumb to the temptation of Crystal Light. I had two packets yesterday evening. I'm going to try to wean myself off of it instead of go cold turkey. Otherwise, I'm doing too many challenges/changes at once.

B - 2 eggs (fried), 21 almonds

L - N/A - worked through lunch

S - 2 chicken wings (tandoori), 1/2c. blueberries, 2tsp. peanut butter, 9 almonds

D - Spaghetti squash with meat sauce (tomatoes, onions, garlic, EVOO, beef broth), 9 brazil nuts, 15 almonds

S - 1 banana, 4 strawberries, 1/4c. blueberries, 2 tsp. coconut flakes

Carbs = 78g

*Super crabby today... wild mood swings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine