Fat Challenge Day 4 - 8.2.09

I'm a little nervous about this fat challenge so far since I've gained 2 lbs in three days. I'm going to keep with it for the 2 weeks, though, but if I continue to gain weight, I'm going to cut back on my food intake. Maybe it was the dried fruit??

Breakfast -
2 eggs (fried)
5 blackberries
15 almonds

Snack -
1 banana
sunflower seeds (shelled)

Lunch -
1/4lb. hamburger
Lettuce/onion slices
1c. brussel sprouts
12 almonds

Snack -
sunflower seeds
brazil nuts (4)

Dinner - @ Kabuki (Japanese Steakhouse)
steak (~1oz.)
Zucchini, onions, bean sprouts, lettuce, tomato, cucumber
Ginger dressing, soy sauce, butter, olive oil (in cooking)
*Proud of myself for ignoring the rice!

Snack -
4 strawberries
blueberries
1 banana
6 pecan halves
2tsp. coconut flakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • My Paleo-ish Food Journal • Design by Dzignine